• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Dec 2018
Cabin: View Suite

I am active travel and a luxury travel fan, but I also look for good value in both. When I went to research this particular itinerary, I compared three of the top brands and for me, Silversea was a hands-down winner. In addition, because I booked early, I was bumped to Business Class on my flights - nice.

I also blog about my travel experiences as a hobby, so if you'd like to see a more photos and a comprehensive review of this ship and its services , go to the Cruise Critic boards/forums under a similar title and you can read more about why I think this cruise line, this ship, and particular itinerary is top-notch.

The Rooms: I loved the all-suites concept. I had a View Suite with a large window on the 3rd floor and it was close to 200SF. I was impressed by the decor, the luxury details in the bathroom (rain shower head with great water pressure, bath sheets, nice robes), as well as the pre-stocked mini-fridge

View Suite

Cabin VS

Port Reviews

Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego)

I wish I had spent a few more days here!

8 Helpful Votes