3. Anthem of the Seas
After standing in line for 30 minutes on three different occasions and a phone call between my travel agent and Royal Caribbean that was over an hour long on the fourth day of the cruise it still took them till day six to honor my perks. I was only given 1 1/2 hours to make it to the spa to take advantage of the complimentary treatment that was part of my cruise package. We were not able to use the Johnny Rocket's perk since they didn't validate it till the last day. You would think that speaking with four different guest services representatives that they could have fixed the problem a lot sooner and not taken up my vacation time. Our cabin steward was rude and we didn't get a clean glass for four days. One of our cabins had a problem with the safe and called guest services. They were told someone would be right up. After another call the next day, someone finally did come. I booked three balcony cabins together at the same time and they sent two of our party of seven to a different dining table. We missed having dinner as a full group the first night. Other than the food and wait staff in the dining room being great, I was not impressed with my first (and probably last) Royal Caribbean experience.

Never Again!

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by Annya60

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

Our cabin steward was rude and we didn't get a clean glass for four days.

Annya60’s Full Rating Summary