3. Anthem of the Seas
Third time on this ship. Love it. Brought my daughter and family. Great kids program. Coastal Kitchen is awesome for junior suites dinners. Love the North Star, bumper cars, basketball, volleyball, roller skates, soccer, Rip Cord by iFly, Flow Rider, great shows and entertainment in Royal Theater and Two70. We will rock you, the gift, and spectra. RCI also has the best loyalty program on the seas. Free drinks after 75 days which can be reached in 38 in a mini suite. No other cruise line does that. It seems RCI has trained their staff well. They are really eager to please and ready to fulfill your every wish. The new embarkation procedures worked flawlessly. From the time we dropped off our bags I don’t think it was more than 15 minutes before we were on the ship. Submitting a picture on line before and printing your own boarding pass made that possible. The actual cruise cards were then waiting for you in your cabin. I’ll be back !!!!

Awesome, best ship next to Oasis class

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by goodshape

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite
Third time on this ship. Love it. Brought my daughter and family.

I’ll be back !!!!