3. Oasis of the Seas
Beautiful ship. The food in the dining room was excellent. The ship is clean and it was interesting to view the different neighborhoods. The room was clean and relatively spacious and the balcony was one of the larger ones we’ve had. We enjoyed Central Park and the boardwalk. The crew was friendly and responsive. Service was excellent. There is a great variety of entertainment and many different musical genres to choose from. This was the first ship that I had to make reservations on for all of the major shows. It would be important to do so. Also, even if you use my time dining, you need to make reservations. Without reservations there seems to be a wait especially for the early dining times. The ship goes in for drydock later this year so it will be interesting to see what changes are made. I would strongly recommend travel on an oasis class ship with Royal Caribbean.

Beautiful ship