3. Celebrity Constellation
Liked the itinerary. Best food seemed to be in Blu or Oceanview. The burger in grill by pool is absolutely the worst thing ever!!! Really, Celebrity, how do you mess up a burger so bad??? MDR food was not good. Connie is clean and service in cabin was great. Our cabin, Aqua on deck 9 was quiet and kept spotless. We love Celebrity but prefer the S class ships and can’t wait to try Apex next year. Enjoyed all the excursions. Great tour guides. Booked all our excursions thru X. Caught a bad cold mid cruise and attendant was very nice about seeing I had everything I need when I stayed in cabin all day on a sea day to recover. Public areas are lovely. Always love Bacio. While staff very friendly and helpful. All in All we enjoyed the cruise but prefer the S class ships. Met so many nice people from all over the world.

It was fine

PDXgranny’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Aqua Class Balcony
Cabin A2 9102
Clean and quiet. Great attendant! We weren’t right under pool area so didn’t hear a lot of noise. Quiet at night. Enjoyed our balcony - weather was perfect to sit out there - but too cold one we left Hong Kong. Blu was a nice perk that comes with Aqua. Ate there a lot. Room service food was pretty good. Bed is very comfy!! Apps delivered to room in afternoon were very nice.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins