3. Pride of America
My husband and I are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year. In lieu of a hokey party, we wanted to take the party on a cruise to Hawaii. We brought along our 3 sons, my son's girlfriend, my brother in law, his wife and their 2 sons. We had an amazing time. 4 of the 6 are in college; 5 different schools between the 6 kids. They are starting to make their way, look for jobs, etc; my nephew may go to school out of state next year. As we knew our time with the kids was limited so we splurged for that one final all out trip to celebrate our anniversary. My husband said this was our most "error free" vacation. He was right. Every cruise member was outstanding, every excursion on time, every tour guide a perfect fit for our large crew. We couldn't have had a better experience and already know that our next cruise will be on Norwegian. This is the second cruise for both families and the NCL staterooms and suites were beyond compare. There was plenty for everyone to do on board which allotted for family events, couples dinners and personal time in the spa and fitness center. Thank you for the vacation of a lifetime with our kids!

Our final adventure

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 9546
So beautiful. We spent some time every day on our balcony. Roomy and comfortable.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins