3. MSC Armonia
I picked this cruise because is was affordable and went to Cuba. The ship was very clean; and although small, was fine! The staff and crew were great! The food was average! The wait staff at breakfast were clueless; but lunch and dinner better! My cabin was an ocean view and size was fine. Did have recurrent toilet issues; but thankfully my cabin was close to a women’s rest room; still I shouldn’t have to run to a common bathroom to...well you know! They did send plumbers and tried to fix the problem. And appeared to; on last day! The casino is small but adequate! Shows were okay. Have a small buffet; pizza was very good! I didn’t try burger grill near buffet. I think for price it was very good! If they had an itinerary I liked and price good; I would sail again with MSC That’s my opinion!

Cruise

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by KECP1962

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
I picked this cruise because is was affordable and went to Cuba.

The ship was very clean; and although small, was fine!

The staff and crew were great!

The food was average!

The wait staff at breakfast were clueless; but lunch and dinner better!

The casino is small but adequate!

Shows were okay.

Have a small buffet; pizza was very good!

I didn’t try burger grill near buffet.

I think for price it was very good!

If they had an itinerary I liked and price good; I would sail again with MSC

That’s my opinion!