3. Allure of the Seas
We have sailed RCC many times and on many different ships, and with each successive time food quality had continued to disappoint us. I am happy to report we noticed a significant difference in quality and choice of food on the Allure. Embarkation went very smoothly and we got on the ship quickly. Debarkation also went smoothly and we chose to take our own luggage off. There is a bit of a wait due to many people being in line to disembark with luggage. The ship is very clean, public places were never over crowded, cabin size was perfect. The staff on the ship was always ready to help and did so very professionally. I have seen in some reviews complaints regarding the elevator wait but personally, on a sold out ship, we never experienced an unreasonable wait and many times got right on. We look forward to sailing RCC again.

Happily surprised

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by tuscanyhall1

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

We look forward to sailing RCC again.
tuscanyhall1’s Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D
Very nice, We sat on the balcony daily and enjoyed it very much. I had room service for breakfast every day.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins