3. Vision of the Seas
This was our 4th cruise with RCCL and by far our favorite! We loved the Vision and her crew. Our waiter was absolutely amazing, making recommendations and making sure everything was to our liking. He had a great personality and gave us great, personal service. The food in the windjammer and MDR was excellent! The windjammer staff did a great job of keeping the buffet area stocked and clean. There were always plenty of options for each meal. We did MTD and were able to walk right in for our table at our reserved time. Our stateroom attendant was also great, quickly taking care of our room in the morning and evenings. The ship was lovely and the activities staff constantly had fun things going on. The ship did not seem dated to me, despite previous reviews I had read. Everything looked updated and clean. The entertainment was good but I would have preferred more variety than the 3 comedians. In the past we’ve had magicians, aerial acrobats, etc. I definitely recommend the Vision!

Our favorite cruise!