MSC Musica Cruise Review

Overall I had an awesome experience.

MSC Musica Cruise Review by cvanreenen

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

I was invited by a friend to tag along. Was my first cruise. The staff/crew were extremely friendly and helpful. A wider variety of cocktails should be made available. I had a cocktail booklet and it was very limited. As far is the photographs are concerned....excellent photographers but the photographs are just not affordable. Whilst we are aware these are based on dollar exchange you need to take cognisance that the majority of the passengers were South African and particularly Capetonian. I think it was such a waste to destroy such beautiful photographs which I could not afford. Please look at making your photographs more affordable in order for more people to purchase. The shows were excellent and there was always something to do. Despite our docking was delayed by two days due to strong winds....the show continued. The food was amazing and staff always friendly and very hospitable. I would recommend the cruise anytime.

cvanreenen's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin I1 12026

Our cabin was a bit cramped. We were supposed to be four and only three of us went and I shudder to think how uncomfortable it would have been with all four in there as the one lady is a bit large.

cvanreenen