3. Grandeur of the Seas
We chose this cruise as a relaxing winter get away, and that's exactly what it was. The size of the ship was perfect. It wasn't too big, but big enough to offer enough to do. I thought the entertainment was very good. There was a problem with the stage, and shows had to be switched around, but they made sure there was a show every night. The food in the main dining room was excellent. We also ate in two of the specialty dining rooms and they were wonderful. The employees were very nice and always willing to help. I felt that several people on the ship had sailed on the Grandeur before and kept coming back. That says a lot for the ship and the people. I don't really have anything else to say. I like the cruise and the ports. I would consider cruising on the Grandeur again. Thank you.

First Time on Grandeur

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by LynnT3

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas

LynnT3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

The cabin was just ok. We lost electricity twice and there was a bad smell in the bathroom. When we asked about it, they said it was the pipes. They came in and cleaned them out,but the smell returned in three days.
Although there was more room than a regular room, I don't feel the jr suite was worth the money. It was basically exactly like a balcony room but with a bit more room.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans