3. Sea Princess
I have cruised with Princess before and the staff are excelent. The ship is well set out. I always book internal cabins and they are well appointed and kept clean. I like the darkness of the internal room you can sleep in if you stayed up a little too late which we did on most nights. The food is excellent no matter where you dine they always have something for everyone. We celabrated Australia Day on the ship and the Entertainment staff went to all lengths to provide a great day on the pool deck. They had Pie and Pavlova eating competitions, egg and spoon races and the band played great music. The entertainment for the whole cruise was great they cater for all tastes. The staff are super attentive, always there when you require something. They get to know you and what you drink where it is coffee or a cocktail. If you have toured New Zealand by land before you should try it by sea. The coastline is spectacular. We enjoyed all the ports with alot to see and do.

Beautiful New Zealand

Sea Princess Cruise Review by sutuck

sutuck’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sea Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IA A637
Cabin was clean and the beds very comfortable.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins