3. Azamara Journey
ITINERARY. However, after the fact I'd suggest 2 days in HAVANA (not 3) and 2 days in SANTIAGO DE CUBA (not 1) Cabin & public areas were as expected since I normally sale on OCEANIA. Staff at all levels thru out the ship were spotty. Some very good or good, a few were less than adequate. The DJ, who often handledTrivia is not as clever as he thinks he is. Very off putting. By contrast the Cruise director was a joy to be around. Her happiness is infectious. Boarding & departure went very smoothly... perhaps the best I've experienced. Food was also very spotty. Mostly good to very good...but every day or so I'd choose something the was just about inedible of average to poor. The cabin attendant did a very good job of keeping the cabin in perfect shape. As I had no special requests I rarely saw him but when I did I was greeted by name. Couldn't't ask for better service.

Best way to sum it up .... SPOTTY

Azamara Journey Cruise Review by KRUZER GUY

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
ITINERARY.

Cabin & public areas were as expected since I normally sale on OCEANIA.

Boarding & departure went very smoothly... perhaps the best I've experienced.

BBMacLaird, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises has responded
Thank you for sailing with us to Cuba, KruzerGuy. Hopefully you'll give us another chance to Wow you!
KRUZER GUY’s Full Rating Summary