• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

908Gail
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2019
Cabin:

My sister from Canada invited me to go on this Cruise with her friends. The ship was extremely clean. The Shows were awesome. There were many other activities including golf and rock climbing. Every night we enjoyed the entertainment. The stage performances were great. The actors did a wonderful job. I felt as if I was in New York without paying the price for the Broadway show tickets. The crews were outstanding. Food and drinks were delicious and non-stop. I still keep hearing the bell and Mr Spread the love. I met many interesting people. We had great times at Jamaica, Honduras, Guatemala, Belize and Mexico. I highly recommend this cruise for the perfect sized ship and outstanding crew. It was a peaceful and very enjoyable experience. I definitely will take another trip on the Marella Discovery 2 Ship. I thank the captain for a safe trip and the crew for their hard work and outstanding services.

Cabin cleanliness

The cabin was extremely clean. It was tended to 3 times daily. The beds were made and decorated with a different hand made animal every day. I thank the crew that took care of the room. Their hard work is appreciated.

8 Helpful Votes