3. MSC Seaside
We were on the Seaside for 14 days b2b and the ship itself is gorgeous. We are seasoned cruisers and wanted to try this ship. The rooms were same as most inside rooms the only drawback was lack of drawers but we made it work. The dining room was very good. The fine dining was exceptional and recommend. Sea days were a bit crowded around pool to congested need a second level on top deck to help with confpgestion. The overall ship was gorgeous and the sports bar was a definite plus. No problem finding a quiet place to enjoy your evening. The shows were good. The buffet was adequate but I have had vpbetter variety. Instead of the Champagne bar which was always quiet they should turn into a coffee and sand which bar with light dainties 24/7. The wifi was very good. All staff were helpful and the line ups for drinks were a minimal. I believed it is a great value but I prefer a smaller ship but for the price would definitely travel on MSC if the time was right.

Caribbean Cruise

Sredmond’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Seaside price drops

Fantastica Inside Stateroom
Cabin I2 11097
Cabin was fine just required more cupboards
Venice Beach Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins