3. MSC Musica
I had always wanted to experience something that would set apart from all the other distractions of one's life that would leave a life lasting impression deep within my memories. Not only was it far better than expected, but it has made me book my next cruise already for Jan 2020. I am literally counting the days till embarkation!! Thank you MSC for opening my eyes to cruising the open seas in a truly unforgettable manner. We had a longer stay due to the strong winds in the Cape Town port and the staff continued to entertain, smile and keep the good vibes going! How could one not be super greatful. I was ecstatic as were all my friends on the ship. Cannot wait to see the Tucano Lounge again, only 11 months to go and already I can taste the Bloody Mary's, that await me. MSC Musica all the way baby!!

Once in a lifetime experience

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Henstigator

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Fantastica

I am literally counting the days till embarkation!!

MSC Musica all the way baby!!
Henstigator’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2 12022
Enough space to relax and amazing sound proofing, didn't expect that at all, a peaceful undisturbed nights rest after hitting the swimming pools and walking the ship all day was a welcome delight.
Cantata Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins