3. Norwegian Bliss
When I told my friend who owns a successful travel agency that we wanted to go on a cruise, she suggested we choose a modern ship, first and foremost. When I told her we were thinking about Norwegian Bliss, she said, "now THAT is an extraordinary ship; you're going to love it". She was right. In spite of the 4000 other people who had made the same decision, we never felt that we had to wait in line for anything. Ship operations, programs and activities are models of efficiency, and the service staff is A-1. The food...OMG the food. If you don't want the fabulous buffet for every meal, you can choose from many specialty restaurants - all wonderful. We saw 2 amazing, Vegas-quality shows as well as some stand up comedy and musicians performing in various parts of the ship. We did the Caribbean cruise - designed for sun-sea-relaxation. If you want more action or culture, another destination might be more the ticket. Very happy with our vacation.

Bliss-full

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Katpaw

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Very happy with our vacation.
Katpaw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BX 10252
Surprisingly spacious, everything impeccable, very comfortable bed (KING!), we slept like babies!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins