3. Carnival Glory
This was our second time on the Glory. While she is one of their older ships but we still love her charm. The crew was amazing as before. The food was great. Our cruise director Cookie was a blast. He did a great job interacting with the passengers and genuinely enjoyed hanging out with us and welcoming with questions we may would have had. We had a nice conversation with him and it felt like we were hanging out with a friend. We got a couples massage in the spa that was great. I attended a ladies pampering seminar where we were given a fantastic deal that was extended to my husband and well. The only thing we were disappointed in were the shows. We were on her a year before and they were the same exact shows. The group of folks that performed last year we're so talented. This year not so much. Our meals in the main dining room were very good. The only complaint I have there is that I was only able to get the Creme brulee once and they didn't have escargot this time on the menu. We highly recommend the behind the scenes tour. It was well worth the money and suggest booking it as soon as the excursions desk opens when you embark because it is limited to 16 people and sells out fast. Embarking and disembarking was a breeze.

Second Time Around

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Suzyqestes

Embarking and disembarking was a breeze.
Suzyqestes’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8A 6421
Upon arrival the cabin was spotless. The bed was very comfortable. The balcony cabins are plenty roomy for two people with a couch so you don't have to always be sitting on the bed.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins