3. Carnival Conquest
We loved this cruise that went to St. Kitts, St. Maartin, San Juan and Grand Turk! The CD, Mat was a hoot. He had more energy than an energizer bunny. He was so entertaining and related to everyone, young and old. We enjoyed the food - we did YTD. I will say some of the tables were just a little close (they actually had to pull the table out for my husband to be able to sit there. Even the Lido buffet food had excellent choices and were prepared well for a buffet. The entertainment was excellent especially in the atrium each evening. We enjoyed listening to Joanne in the piano bar - she has a wonderful sense of humor and can tickle the ivories like no other. Her voice isn't bad either!! Our cabin steward, Dmyetro, was very pleasant and efficient and made the best towel animals. I did not enjoy having to pass through the smoke infused casino - it would be helpful to glass enclose a smoking area in the casino so that non-smokers could pass through or play without inhaling other peoples smoke. We took one shore excursion and had a great time. Our driver was very knowledgeable about the island and handled the variety of personalities on the tour with professionalism. We chose to take our own luggage when we disembarked and found it to be very easy to do. Very organized and well run! We plan to book another cruise soon!

Fun Caribbean Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by Suzi56

Suzi56’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 6394
This was our first cruise and I was very pleased with the amount of storage space in the cabin. Two hanging closets, one shelf closet, drawers, under sofa storage and under bed storage. The bathroom even had adequate storage on the shelves for the essential items. I did not like the placement of and short cord on the hair dryer. Not being able to pull it out of the drawer made it difficult to dry my hair. I will bring my own hair dryer on the next cruise. The bed was super comfortable and the pillows were as good as mine at home.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins