3. Oasis of the Seas
My wonderful boyfriend had been on a cruise previously and was excited to be part of this adventure with me. It was my first time on a cruise. You do not have to get off the ship for anything! The food was delicious! the crew was friendly and professional! the cabin overlooking central park was spotless and romantic! we could hear live music every day from the balcony or our cabin! The entertainment on the most part was excellent! except for Cats (which was boring!!). In the main dining room our wait team were friendly and accommodating as we don't eat meat or shellfish. They went the extra mile to make us feel at home!Thanks to Christopher and Tarin!!!( and the extra delicious bread daily!!) Even though there were 6000 other passengers it never felt crowded or hectic on the cruise! We always could find a place to sit by the pool or deck or dining areas at breakfast and lunch! The week previous to our departure from Port Canaveral, unfortunately the Oasis of the sea passengers were in an outbreak due to the norovirus!! When we arrived we were extremely impressed in how it seemed that all preventative measures had been taken to prepare for us. The whole week the crew went out of there way to keep the passengers healthy with sanitizer at every venue, restaurant and store! I work in healthcare and was impressed!!! My only other complaint was the coffee!!!Thank goodness for Starbucks on sale on the Royal Promenade deck! Can you not improve your coffee???!!! Many of us love a good cup of coffee a couple times a day! Our off shore experience with the Nassau glass bottom boat was not worth the money! The speaker system was horrible and you could hardly see anything where they stopped to look thru the bottom! By the way the rum punch seemed watered down as well.Oasis of the Sea if you have kick backs I think it is time you found a better company! All in all it was a fantastic week! Thanks to everyone that made our time enjoyable! Warm regards, A and P

Amazing cruise with my new honey

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Freeda2