• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

ChadMoss
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jun 2018
Cabin:

We picked Viking as we saw the TV ads and it looked like fun. My wife and I went on the cruise and thoroughly enjoyed the cruise and trip. We arrived at Budapest two days prior to departure and we explored Budapest and really enjoyed it. We departed Budapest smoothly on the Cruise. We had a a cabin with a with a sitting room and separate bedroom and that is definitely the cabin I would recommend to my friends. The ship's staff was excellent, friendly and accommodating. Dining experience was good and we enjoyed the local foods the chef's prepared. Service at the dining room and bar was excellent. The excursions we took at each at each of the towns we stopped at was excellent and the guides were terrific. Met some fun people on the cruise from Europe and the United States and enjoyed getting to know them and made some more friends. 8 days on the Cruise was about the right amount of time. Enjoyed when we docked in a town, we were right in the middle of the town. Budapest, Vienna and Prague were gorgeous and very interesting. Saw some of the most magnificent churches that I have ever seen. Schonbrunn Palace in Vienna was spectacular. Nuremberg was interesting and enjoyed the history. Viking Cruise was an excellent experience and we are trying to figure out our next trip with Viking. I have recommended to our friends the Viking Cruise as it is an excellent experience.

Cabin Stateroom suite with balcony

Cabin was nice, but the sitting room made the cabin. The maids had our room cleaned and beds made daily and they did and excellent job.

2 Helpful Votes