3. MSC Armonia
This was our 10th cruise, our 4th cruise line, and our first time with MSC! By the end of the week I felt a part of the MSC family. The captain gave a great welcoming speech and another talk the final night of the cruise. MSC cares that we have a great experience. It was interesting to experience the European way of doing things, especially their food. We ate in the formal dining room, the buffet, and the pizza/burger station. There were American favorites on the menu and new items for us to try. Their hamburgers are the best I have had ANYWHERE! The only thing we missed was peanut butter and guacamole. We met passengers from all over the world: Canada, Wales, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Turkey, Egypt, Ireland, Italy, Argentina. We attended the shows in the theatre every night except two. We particularly like the Adams Family and the Abyss. Our favorite entertainment was the piano music in the Cafe San Marco. We listened to Fernando, the pianist, every night. Our main reason for choosing this cruise was to go to Havana. We did two excursions thru the ship and some walking around on our own. The ship provides the Visa---you just have to fill it out. Getting through Customs and Security in the terminal was a breeze. The two tours we did were well organized and very educational. Two of the most impressive things about the whole cruise were embarkation and disembarkation. . . . very smooth, no waiting in lines. My husband used the wheelchair service........the crew member who was our escort, Christian, was excellent. I don't have any gripes. My philosophy is this: every cruise line is different, every ship is different, every vacation is different, every location in the world is different. Enjoy your travels! Look for the good!

We are now part of the MSC family!

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by Just go!

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Bella

Just go!’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 9266
Our inside cabin was what we've had on other ships. It may have seemed a bit wider. The beds were comfortable. The towels were soft and fluffy. We were near the stern of the ship, and I discovered on the first day that there was an outside balcony sitting area out back. I spent alot of time there........almost like having my private balcony. Never had that on a ship before.
Ametista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Tulum
    Well-organized. Nice ferry ride across to the mainland. Nice bus ride to the ruins. The ruins were impressive. We had an excellent guide. There was plenty of time after the tour to stroll on your own, go down to the beach, shop, eat, or get a beer.
  • Havana
    Old Fort Mostly bus, some walking. Some free time to explore or shop. Lots of history. Final stop was at the National Hotel for a free mojito. Im glad we did tours both days to see as much of the city as we could.
    View All 12,979 Havana Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Havana Cruise Port Review
  • City Tour
    First part was a walking tour in the Old Havana. Very interesting and educational. Saw alot of old buildings and historical buildings, including the hotel where Hemingway used to hang out. Lots of old cars everywhere. People were friendly. We felt safe. Next part was a bus tour of other parts of Havana.
    View All 212 City Tour Reviews