MSC Musica Cruise Review

Superb!

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Engela Reinke

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: Africa

i booked this date because I we did not want to go on the Jazz cruise. As it was our first time on a cruise ship, we were quite amazed with everything. The interior of the ship, wow! Our cabin was a real surprise. It was so beautiful and clean. The service was also A1.

The dining room were so beautiful. We ate one night in the dining room, but prefer the buffet on the 13th floor. As we were on holiday, the time schedule did'nt work with usl But the food in the dining room as well at the buffet were fantastic.

The entertainment - shows, arts and craft, bingo were very good. I wish we had more shows. The entertainment team could get a big YES from everybody. They were suburb with everyting they did to keep us entertained. I must draw the attention to Marco - he was a feast.

My granddaughter went with us and we saw her the morning that she left the cabin and then at night when she come back from the disco. They kept her entertained the whole day. We saw her once or twice running up the stairs for the scavenging hunt.

And to our enjoyment we had 2 days extra. This was a bonus.

So my experience: I know there was some people that were complaining about the extra days - but not me. I enjoyed every moment. Wish it could last longer. I don't think anyone could say they did not enjoy the cruise. If they do, they don't know how to enjoy life. The whole cruise was FAB-U-LOUS!!! Thank you again.

Engela Reinke's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Balcony Stateroom - Intermezzo 9059

The room was beautiful. We got quality service and it was always clean.

Engela Reinke