3. Regal Princess
My husband and I are first time travelers on a cruise and really enjoyed the Regal Princess, western Caribbean cruise. We had the mini-suite which was very spacious. The whole ship lived up to our expectations and would not hesitate to recommend this cruise to family and friends. We enjoyed the food, entertainment, the bars, piazza, the friendly staff and responses to any concerns. We did not eat at the specialty restaurants as we were enjoying the main dining room. After the first night, we only used the buffet for breakfast. We especially enjoyed any time dining. Although we are in our 60’s, there was a wide age range which we enjoyed. Although we are able –bodied, we preferred the ports where you could just walk off. No problem at Princess Cays on the tender, but in Grand Cayman, it was very choppy and I did not enjoy the ride to shore. I would have preferred to miss that. Unless you are a very heavy drinker, I don’t feel the drinks package is worth it. We just had a few drinks every day, even the occasional bottle of wine at dinner. Our bill was very reasonable at the end of the cruise, and a lot less had we paid for the drinks package. Our only negative was the guy taking our luggage from us as to board the ship. He expected a tip which we were not expecting and could not give him anything. Our luggage came very late and felt it was a consequence of that as he was grumbling. He was the only negative person we encountered during the whole experience. We would not hesitate to cruise with Princess again. Looking forward to Sky Princess!

First Cruise - will not be the last!

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Theresa AB

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
Theresa AB’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA C414
i chose mini-suite as i did not want to be cramped. Room was very spacious and exactly as depicted in the photos.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins