3. MSC Armonia
I choose the Armonia for two reasons. The first was the stop in Cuba. The second because I've sailed the MSC Seaside numerous times and was so impressed with MSC at that point. The Armonia was an older refurbished vessel and it was very clean and well laid out. I enjoyed the smaller size but can only rate the café as average. They really needed more variety for those who dine there exclusively. As a single traveler, I seldom utilize the dinning rooms. So, I can NOT provide an opinion on them. The evening theater entertainment was well performed but sadly very repetitive. There were six professional dancers and four singers. That was it for the six days performances. They did different venues but only those ten performers. The really need different varieties of entertainment in the theater. For those who like to spend some time in the gym, the exercise machines provided no distractions such as TV broadcasts or videos on the machines.

A good cruise with a stop in Cuba being the high point

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by soccerkit

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Bella

The evening theater entertainment was well performed but sadly very repetitive.

They did different venues but only those ten performers.

The really need different varieties of entertainment in the theater.

soccerkit’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 9034
It was an excellent location and a very comfortable and well organized.
Ametista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins