3. Anthem of the Seas
This was a great vacation for my husband and I! Lots to do delicious food, fabulous entertainment, and a great room. We did do a lot of the upgraded dining, we started with chops and then wonderland the next day because we had the buy one get one deal. They were both fantastic. We also did Jamies and Chef's table I would recommend both. The lunches an dinners we had in the Main Dining room were also solid. Really enjoyed the cruise director and director of activities. The shows were just as good as the last time we saw them. We booked Anthem again for next February. They were also very good this cruise of keeping kids out of the solarium. Overall we had a great time and great service. Also very much appreciated that Royal Caribbean had an LGBT mixer every night. Great to meet everyone and enjoy a glass of wine. We even banded together to win Madonna trivia! Would very much recommend this ship.

A great Vacation

gerard43’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Ocean View with Large Balcony
Cabin 2C 13248
Great room with a larger balcony. Lots of room, great room steward. Would recommend the extra space on the larger balcony if you like balconies.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins