3. Enchantment of the Seas
My husband booked this cruise as a birthday present and it was a nice gift. I was disappointed in how dated this ship is. Complete with an abundance of brass fixtures and maple wood furniture. The issues that were a sticking point with me was how dirty the windows surrounding the ship were, both inside and out. From all accounts, it seemed that the windows have not been washed since Whitney Houston was at her prime. And other things such as torn fabric and damaged furniture. The food was decent, The Chop Grille was a nice treat. We stayed in a balcony cabin. Again, just very out dated and old. This ship needs to go back to the docks for a major refurb. The cabin was kept clean and the room attendant was very attentive and did a great job. For the same amount of dollars, I could have gone a nicer ship.

This ship is stuck in the 90"s