3. Carnival Vista
We wanted to try the Vista ever since she came out! And the Havana experience was a must! The Havana area in back and our extended balcony was Amazing! The back two hot tubs and pool was never busy,why I'm not sure! And our Bartender Ronnie was Fantastic! He knew our names and had our drinks made by the time we got up to the bar! The ship was laid out ok but kind of choppy. The Red Frog was my favorite place,it is Huge! I was my back hadn't flared up before the cruise was over! The Pig n Anchor, Red Frog,Havana Bar, and Shops were all on our deck. We tried different foods every day and still didn't get to some of the places more than once. Guy's burgers is still my fav. Another very cool option: Pizza delivered to anywhere on the ship! Just point to a place on the deck and map and in less than 5 minutes wa la hot Pizza! All in all a great ship, food great,excellent cruise!

In's and Out's

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by sirmikey3111

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Havana Cabana (Balcony)
sirmikey3111’s Full Rating Summary