3. Norwegian Getaway
What an amazing trip! We had a wonderful time, from the moment we arrived at the Port of Miami until we disembarked the staff was amazing! Traveling with 2 seniors and 2 children, to be honest my husband and I were a little apprehensive, the staff of the Haven on the Norwegian Getaway did everything to ensure all our needs were met. The 2 bedroom Haven suite was perfect, our stewart and butler were incredible. My husband is an Executive Chef and he could not believe the quality of not only the food but the staff at the restaurants we dined. He often commented on how he wished he could get staff as friendly and competent as those on the Getaway. We all thoroughly enjoyed the Cirque de Soliel and the Million Dollar Quartet and would recommend both to anyone, unfortunately we were not able to attend the Burn the Floor but from everything we heard it was just as amazing. We cannot wait until we go on our next cruise

Amazing!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by Mom2rsklr

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony

We cannot wait until we go on our next cruise
Mom2rsklr’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

The Haven 2-Bedroom Family Villa with Balcony
Cabin H4 16120
Absolutely nothing to complain about! Perfect in every way
Deck 16 Suite Cabins