3. Seven Seas Mariner
My father and I had always wanted to go to Tahiti, he was turning 80 and I was wondering if we would ever get a chance to travel together since his health had suddenly deteriorated. Regent was the perfect cruise line. We were tired of the up charging for this and that. Wanted a cruise that we didn’t have to check our receipts for the day or worry about the extras. Everything was taken care of! This was a truly all inclusive trip. Of course there were crazy expensive drinks and cigars were extra ( which should be). Being people who enjoy finer scotches and Bourbons we were still satisfied with the selection on the ship. The staff went above and beyond to make our vacation unforgettable. The Crew even arranged to get us on a tour that had already left! It was the first time my mom was in the ocean with stingrays and sharks. Amazing! We got to know some wonderful passengers and staff which I know our paths will cross again. The entertainment was not like the mega ships, but we didn’t care. The craft sessions far surpassed anything on the mega ships! Unfortunately, I can’t remember names since I am writing so late. Broke my back riding horseback in Nuka Hiva. Do the Le Truck! Don’t go off and make your own plans there. My husband and I went diving and though the cruise line did not offer any assistance, some of the crew were very helpful in assisting us with getting some dives in and communicating with the dive shops for us, as well as making sure we got out on the first tender if needed. Definitely a trip of a lifetime!

Bucket list ✔️✔️✔️

Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Review by MissDiAgNoste

MissDiAgNoste’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Mariner price drops

Didn’t know we had two bottles of liquor that we could have requested. Newbie error. Just had to ask. Could have also asked for specific items in fridge
  Seven Seas Mariner Deck Plans

• Shark & Stingray Encounter
    Fun time with some people that truly enjoyed their job! Equipment was much better than expected. Didn’t need to bring mine after all
    View All 37 Shark & Stingray Encounter Reviews
  • Kayaking
    Worried that my dad wouldn't be able to do this activity without his Oxygen, but we had no problem managing the kayak. The guys who went with us were very attentive to us which made me feel safe. We really enjoyed the scenery and learning about the area
  • Scuba Diving
    Went with Top dive for a make up dive at the Intercontinental. They picked us up at the pier and brought us back by boat to the ship in rush hour traffic. We had lost an item in Bora Bora and they had it waiting for us in Tahiti! Great outfit!
    View All 2 Scuba Diving Reviews