3. Star Legend
The cabin size and the decor, the staff, the food - all excellent. The staff were amazing and always tried to please and solve any issues. But our cabin 300 right up front on deck 6 was extremely disappointing as we felt every little wave on the ocean. I have never felt so much motion in a cabin before. When traveling on a small ship make sure you are midship and down low. Unfortunately my cabin mate was sick for a lot of the cruise. I actually slept on the couch a few nights as this gave more support than the twin bed. Few activities on board. Pool area was disappointing with a very small above ground pool. More activities could have been organized e.g. films in the lounge. I was some what disappointed with the ports of call. Puerto Princesa and Brunei were the only interesting ports to me. All told a very disappointing cruise for us.

Too bumping up front

Star Legend Cruise Review by bne54

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Asia
The cabin size and the decor, the staff, the food - all excellent.

The staff were amazing and always tried to please and solve any issues.

All told a very disappointing cruise for us.
bne54’s Full Rating Summary