3. Caribbean Princess
I reviewed the entertainment and used a travel agent to insure the best room placement. I also read the reviews. Everything was excellent. From the cruise director to our cabin steward everyone was exceptional. Food was great waiters and assistants flawless. Absolutely nothing to complain about. The entertainment was above wonderful. Shore excursions was lovely. Got to see a sea turtle. Saw monkeys. Red ibis and snake sleeping in a tree on a boat ride through the mangroves. It was our 50th anniversary cruise and the Cruise director sent a card to our room with a gift card to the spa and a shop. We received a lovely cake and singing Happy Anniversary. He also call our room to wish us a Happy Anniversary and make sure everything was going ok. We meet a great guy named George he was the R&B supervisor still not sure what that means but we saw him often he was a delight, always stopped and chatted with us someone I will truly never forget.

Best Cruise we have ever been on.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by tsewnorahs

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Food was great waiters and assistants flawless.

Absolutely nothing to complain about.

The entertainment was above wonderful.

tsewnorahs’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA B629
Very nice loved having a balcony.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins