3. MSC Divina
I am currently on the MSC Divina as we head back to port in Miami. Would I cruise with MSC again? Probably not. While the price was right and the ship is beautiful there is plenty of room for improvement. I'm going to give each a category a rating from 1-10 with some comment. This is my 4 cruise but my first one with MSC. Ship: 10 Embarkation: 7 (Long lines) Balcony Cabin: 7 (Nicely appointed but small) Food: 5 (Inconsistent and quite salty at times) Wait Staff: 8 (Most waiters were very pleasant. They appear to be understaffed.) Cabin Steward: 10 (Excellent) Lounge Entertainment: 8 (The classical violinist has to go.) Shows: 7 (Same type of show every night. They lasted 25-35 minutes for the most part.) Internet Access: 9 (Once you got connected it was slow but fine.) All in all I give my cruise an 8. Why wouldn't I sail again with MSC. For me it's all about the food and entertainment. I've cruised with Celebrity and had a much better experience. More expensive, yes, but gave Celebrity a 10 across the board.

Nice Cruise With Plenty of Room For Improvement

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Truvntg

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Balcony Stateroom

Ship: 10

Embarkation: 7 (Long lines)

Balcony Cabin: 7 (Nicely appointed but small)

Food: 5 (Inconsistent and quite salty at times)

Cabin Steward: 10 (Excellent)

Lounge Entertainment: 8 (The classical violinist has to go.)

Internet Access: 9 (Once you got connected it was slow but fine.)

Truvntg’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1
Cabin was well appointed but small. Steward was excellent.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins