3. Carnival Paradise
I've been on a few other Carnival cruises and a couple of other cruises with different lines, but my experience on the Carnival Paradise was the best by far. From our room steward to the food and activities on board, it was a great experience! The Carnival Paradise is in the Fantasy class, so it is an older and smaller ship, but it does not lack in amenities or activities! I actually love this ship size, because it's easier to get around and doesn't feel overcrowded. Our room steward was Robi, who was very friendly and helpful. We didn't need much extras besides a couple of towels and pillows, but he brought them very quickly. The room was also super clean. I've been on other ships where things like the fixtures are dusty/dirty, but that wasn't the case in my room. The cruise director Leon made this the funnest cruise ship to be on. There were SO many fun activities planned! Try to check out everything that Leon is a part of especially, because he is hilarious. We were seated with Oscar in the dining room, and he was also great and provided excellent service. The Punchliner Comedy Club was fun. Kirk Smith, one of the comedians on board, was hilarious. The only con we experienced was in the port itself. We purchased Faster to the Fun, but they didn't have anything marked in the Tampa port, and when we tried to get off, we weren't allowed to bypass the line, so it ended up being a waste. Other than that minor thing, everything else was perfect. Even though it was rainy and overcast most of the trip (which is to be expected this time of year), we had the time of our lives.

My favorite cruise ship by far

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by carolinagirl2008

carolinagirl2008’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E E-138
We booked an interior room to save money, and the cabin was very nice. Very clean, and lots of storage. A family of four had no problem finding a place for everything, even though I felt we overpacked.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins