• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Carnival Paradise Review

Editor Rating

My favorite cruise ship by far

Review for Carnival Paradise to the Western Caribbean
carolinagirl2008
6-10 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Jan 2019
Cabin: Interior
Traveled with children

I've been on a few other Carnival cruises and a couple of other cruises with different lines, but my experience on the Carnival Paradise was the best by far. From our room steward to the food and activities on board, it was a great experience!

The Carnival Paradise is in the Fantasy class, so it is an older and smaller ship, but it does not lack in amenities or activities! I actually love this ship size, because it's easier to get around and doesn't feel overcrowded.

Our room steward was Robi, who was very friendly and helpful. We didn't need much extras besides a couple of towels and pillows, but he brought them very quickly. The room was also super clean. I've been on other ships where things like the fixtures are dusty/dirty, but that wasn't the case in my room.

Interior

Cabin 4E

We booked an interior room to save money, and the cabin was very nice. Very clean, and lots of storage. A family of four had no problem finding a place for everything, even though I felt we overpacked.

2 Helpful Votes