• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Cruiser Tom
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Dec 2018
Cabin:

Some specialty dining was included in the package we got and that was very good. The regular dining rooms were inconsistent - some pretty good meals and some not very good meals. My main complaint is that the smoke from the smoking areas drifts into the surrounding areas. There was a good noodle restaurant next to the casino but only ate there once because it was smokey. Enjoyed a quiet bar until door opened from smoking area and it got smokey. Several other areas were smokey. The reason I finally took time to write a review is that at the end of the cruise we had a small refund coming because they were unable to go into one of the ports because of weather and they refunded that port charge. We did not use all of it and were told a check would be mailed with he remainder. After 30 days I contacted Norwegian and they apologized for not sending it and said it would go out in a couple of days. It is now 15 days later and I called again. I was told they would try to find out what the problem is and get back to me. Too long and too many hoops to jump through to get a small refund that they should have just credited back to my credit card. It is very unlikely that I would ever cruise with Norwegian again because of this and because it was an uneven cruise - parts were very good (entertainment and specialty restaurants) and other parts were not.

Find a Norwegian Breakaway Cruise from $496