Golden Princess Cruise Review

Short and Sweet

Golden Princess Cruise Review by Lorylouise

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)

We chose this cruise based on several friends were also attending. I get severe sea sickness and always avoided cruises. When we arrived at the port, I was overcome with the size of the ship, and how I would be with another 3000 people. The staff assisting us at embarkation were friendly, knowledgeable and made us feel welcome.

The ship was impressive, so many different areas to meet friends or take some time to yourself.

I never felt there were too many people, the ship has an amazing capacity to allow one to find their space to do what ever suits their mood.

I met new friends, ate good food, was pampered in the Lotus spa, danced the night away in several bars and had a smile form day 1.

Needless to say I wasn't sick. This ship had a little rough weather and I was fine.

I'm looking forward our next cruise.

Lorylouise's Full Rating Summary

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OZ 330

The bed in this room is amazing, although the room is not large it's very workable. We had plenty of room for clothes and luggage. Our shower was always hot, and again enough space for our toiletries without the bathroom feeling cluttered. I really like that you could adjust the temperate and it was very responsive. I was very happy with out room.

Lorylouise