3. Finnmarken
One of the most exhilarating experiences in my life, this cruise was our perfect honeymoon gift to each other. We didn't get the time to explore Bergen, but had no issues with embarkation & disembarkation. We were thoroughly impressed by the courteous staff, who gave us a free upgrade, & also took care of my wife when she felt sea sick during mild rolling. The spread of food during all the meals was impressive. Even the shop on board had a nice variety of souvenirs for us to bring back. Our shore excursion to Trondheim was a memorable one. We were also fortunate enough to sight the Aurora Borealis from the observation deck. Although I was denied a visit to the Engine Room by the Chief Engineer despite me being a marine engineer by profession, I would definitely go again, after a few years, if I get a good discounted deal.

The best honeymoon experience

Finnmarken Cruise Review by Angshool Mukherjee

Angshool Mukherjee’s Full Rating Summary
Get Hurtigruten Finnmarken price drops

The cabin had a unique splendor, despite the view outside the porthole being limited by the lifeboat winch.