3. Norwegian Epic
The Epic was EPIC I loved this ship I had been on it the prior year and will again this April. The crew is wonderful the food is excellent and ez to get around we took an excursion off ship in jam with know jamacia they picked the 5 of us up at the port and took us to the Blue Hole, to a one man ceramic artist, lunch with the island flare and to around the island. the trip tp grand cayman was well grand cayman went snorkeling lunch, rented a jeep in Cozumel and had a great beach day at the caye, I will never tire of the Epic. I hope u enjoy relax eat drink and be so very merry! if you go try the sushi bar, the speciality resturants, the ice bar The cirque, burn the floor was amazing. All the different bars and lounges were great also ENJOY!

Amazing trip

plittle210’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Family Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M2 10th floor
cabin weird, small for 3 round people hahah but plenty of storage, the room attend was pretty much unseen but did a good job. I left him meassage on the mirror but I guess he could not read it? unsure but .....
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins