3. Norwegian Epic
My wife and I cruised on th Norwegian Epic on an eleven day cruise of the Caribbean and Central America. This was our second time on th Epic with a different itineary. The food was very good , service in the Steakhouse could have been better (my wife did not get everything she ordered and waiter could have been nicer) for the price we expected a better experience.The entertainment was great especially Priscilla Queene of the Jungle (a must see) There were plenty of venues for entertainment and very good variety of entertainment. This was a nice itinerary.My wife and I were very pleased with Norwegian's private Island Harvest Caye a lot to do a very nice beach lots of shops, Zip lining ,lots of lounge chairs and umbrellas. Embarkation and debnarkation was handled quite well. Handling so many people went smoothly. We travel from Tampa, so we book a nights stay at a hotel in Port Canaveral. They Shuttle you back and forth from the hotel to the ship and it makes it quite easy. The parking facilities for the hotel is very affordable.

Sailing on the Norwegian Epic 11 Day cruise Western Caribbean

jfkasie1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 12176
Was not pleased with the set up, wash and shave sink in the bed area [at the foot of the bed and was so small when you were shaving or just washing your hands the entire floor was full of water. My wife and I prefer a regular bathroom. We have been on at least 60 cruises and have never seen anything like that. On the positive side there was more than enough closet space and drawer space. Also the lighting was terrible if we did not have a balcony and the ability to open the curtains on the sliding doors we would have almost been in the dark.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins