3. Grandeur of the Seas
We had never gone up North. We picked RC as we had never cruise with them. We have over eleven cruises behind us, and this one was the worst ship, food, rooms and over all a total disappointment. We had a balcony on deck 7. The room were so tiny. The showers was the worst I have ever seen on any other ship, I actually had to stick my leg and rested on the toilet so I could soap my legs. We do like to take showers together, NO WAY you going to do that on this ship, unless your three feet tall and weight 40 pounds. The food was repetitious nothing to talk about here, except the same thing every day on the buffet. They actually would take left over and add something else to it and put it out the next day. I'm a seafood lover, forget about it NOTHING in that department. The main dining menu was terrible, who would want Meat loaf on a ship as part of a choice. Try asking for Shrimp cocktail, they were so small I had to order three every night. There was absolutely nothing that jumps out as great or good on the main course for dinner. Forget about the show, a total waste of time and they only had three on our 9 day cruise. The ship itself is totally falling apart. Rust outside our room was everywhere. Main floor where they hold different activities, the flood lights totally cover with dust, everywhere you look up from the balcony area above those lights have never been clean or vacuum. Lets move to the casino, they had a Russian crew running the tables, I would say 90% did not speak English and very rude. One day they had a class for the dice table and the lady could not be understood by anyone, I asked the pit boss to please get someone we could understand, he told me in broken English that it was all they had. I then took over the teaching lesson and was ask to either leave or let her explain at which time about 30 cruisers told the man we can't understand her, everyone left. In totally NEVER AGAIN. The only thing great was our room attendant and my main man in the dining room, they earn my extra tip.

Terrible

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by El Real Jefe

El Real Jefe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Tiny, showers terrible. They did keep it very clean. A/C ws not working but was fixed immediately by taking the grill off and exposing a filthy dirty condition that was never taken care off. Fecal smell in our cabin and around the 7 deck area was real bad, but it was taken care of.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans