3. Carnival Breeze
I got me and Michelle an extended balcony for this cruise, I was not thrilled with it, maybe it was the weather, maybe it was because it was on deck 7, but I'll not be spending the money to do that again. When we sat out there, (not very often), we only used maybe a quarter of the balcony we had available to us. On the other hand, the cabin layout was very nice, seemed a bit smaller than the normal balcony cabin, but we liked the cabin none the less. The food... I thought the food was great! We generally ate breakfast at the breakfast buritto place at around 7-7:30am, no line at all, or, we would get an omlet, at around the same time, no line. Lunch... don't think I ever ate lunch on ship, or don't remember it anyway. Supper... Dinning room was very good, I actually enjoyed the lobster on this cruise! usually I'm disappointed with cruise lobster, not this time! And I liked the fact that they had the dress up lobster dinner early on in the cruise, maybe that's why the lobster seemed better. The ship... The ship was ok, but it lacks the bling, or fancyness of other Carnival ships, like the Valor, or even the Legend.. It was like a 70's kinda boring decor. Service... We got on the ship without any lines at all, that was fantastic! Our bags got to our room early. Even getting off the ship was pretty smooth, maybe it was just because Port Canaviral is set up better, but whatever, no hassle getting on or off. One complaint... The crew does not stop people from sending their kids up at 7am to reserve all of the best deck chairs by throwing a towel over them. I saw people throw a towel over lounge chairs at 7am, and still not be in the chair by 8am or later.. Didn't really effect us, but annoying non the less. Second complaint... Smoking. Carnival needs to figure out their smoking policy! On this cruise, you could be sitting in a no smoking area, yet have a smoking area just forward of you a ways, and you'd get smoked out anyways, my suggestion would be to make one side of the ship smoking and the other non smoking.. The mish mash way they are doing it now makes no sense, the entire ship might as well still be smoking.

My retirement cruise

Chumbkt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Aft-View Extended Balcony
Cabin 8N 7458
Was very disappointed with the extended balcony vs. the amount of money it cost. I will not do that again.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins