3. Carnival Victory
If you're looking for a cruise with nonstop fun, Carnival does just that for you. My boyfriend and I cruised Jan. 11th-14th and it was my boyfriend's first cruise. He's never been very interested in cruising before but after this fun 3-day cruise, he already wants to book his next. Embarkation was very easy and quick and we left our luggage with the guys at the port so once we got on the ship we went straight to Cantina and had some deliciousss tacos! The fun began with the Sail Away party which was SO much fun and they had a special on margarita pitchers so... enough said. Food was great, music was great, very upset that we didn't get lobster on elegant night 'cause let's face it, Carnival can afford it and we are paying for it and for past cruisers, WE KNOW YOU USED TO OFFER IT SO..... I'd like to make a special shout-out to our room attendant Johnny from Peru. He was awesome, so attentive, and always ready to help us with anything we needed. Also, the guys from the restaurant were so sweet and patient and helped us make great selections. I, unfortunately, forgot their names but they were a wonderful group from Singapore and Iran. The cabin was very nice and clean, I really liked it, the bed was so comfortable and there are automatic lights that turn on when your feet hit the floor in case you need to use the bathroom late at night. The entertainment on board was awesome, the performance at dinner was hilarious and the shows at the theatre they have is SPECTACULAR! One thing I didn't like was that on Deck 8 there was a weird mildew smell by the elevators and constant smell of weed which surprised me being that the rooms are always being cleaned and I figured by the end of the first day they'd nip that in the bud quick. Also, they only have four of those private bed things on the Serenity Deck and I feel they could add a few more of those!! I don't think I would do Victory again only because I'd like to explore other ships but for anyone who hasn't ever gone, I'd definitely recommend.

There's a reason Carnival is known for being the fun ships!!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by GoodTimes_07