3. Oasis of the Seas
We chose this cruise and ship because of the amenities, suites and ports for this particular sailing. We were in suite 1701, Owners Panoramic suite and IT WAS PERFECT. Very spacious, hot tub on the deck....could not have asked for more. Outstanding views of both sea and ship was beautiful. Sailing over Halloween was a blast. Already booked for next year but trying the Harmony Our Royal Genie was good. We did have some issues but it was rectified. We took a shore excursion, we went to St Thomas and St Maarten, to a rum factory...really not worth the 100.00. Formal nights were beautiful. I’m one of those I don’t care what people think and have read a lot of reviews saying people didn’t really dress up. I’m glad I didn’t listen because there were lines of people waiting in formal pictures...the formal dining room was packed with evening gowns and people even still had them on at thhe shows. I’ll say that having star class amenities was WELL WORTH IT. eating whenever and wherever we want...drinking whatever we want...room service whenever we want and whatever we want.....it’s a perk you’ll love. It definitely spoils you. We had no children with us but for some reason review would not complete without saying yes.

Stunning, Relaxing, worth the money

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Owner's Panoramic Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin OP 1701
OMG!!! Not enough good things to say. If they had this cabin on every ship I’d hook no other.
Deck 17 Suite Cabins