3. Norwegian Epic
I have travelled to many places in the Caribbean and Mexico before but chose this cruise based on the ports. Id only been to Jamaica before so looked forward to new places. My friend had never been to the Caribbean before so it was a good fit. I was not impressed with the Epic. There was way too much air conditioning everywhere. I froze and never went anywhere without my sweater. The Atrium was so noisy and in a weird place with the customer service desks and excursions desks right there. It was very hard to hear. There was not enough daytime entertainment especially on sea days. The same shows that were on at night should have been on during the day too. Not everyone wants to play bingo.The daytime activities were hokey. The halls smelled of urine. The elevators took forever and it was not unusual to wait 10 minutes for one. The food in general was good but we had several meals of lamb and steak that were not the best cuts and were chewy. We waited one hour to receive our breakfast in "Taste" The 2.5 hour wait to board the ship was unacceptable. There was a problem from the previous sailing but information should have been shared with those of us in line.

Won't do that again

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by springs305

springs305’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD 11024
My stateroom was the highlight of the trip. Lots of room for single travel and I loved the balcony. My steward was amazing and very fun and freindly.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins