3. Carnival Glory
We had twenty people (14 adults/6 children) on this cruise for a family getaway and a grandaughter's birthday. The trip was arranged by my daughter; and let me explain that I had not been a big fan of cruises but love my daughter. The entire cruise was great; from the comedy shows, to the musical entertainment, to the bars, Guy's Burgers, Rum Bar, Lobby Bar, Bar BQ, shore excursions and our ship cabin. Three things made this an exceptional cruise: 1) Chef Chang and Staff (I apologize for not remebering the staff names). We signed up for the Chef's Dinner (additional charge but was the best money we spent). All twenty of us were the guests of Chef Chang and her staff. Normally this is only provided to a maximum of fourteen people but they agreed to accomodate our group of twenty. The tour of the galley was very interesting with incredible organization. The twenty of us had a private dining room for the entire evening (approximately three hours) for incredible appetizers and many excellent food courses (ranging from Sea Bass to Wagyu Beef). Chef Chang and her staff were totally focused on our needs, with the younger children who were not as adventurous with food, they provided chicken fingers, macaroni and cheese andf french fries. The entire group continued to talk about this experience for the entire cruise; the younger kids requesting to see Chef Chang later during the cruise (three times) and she responded every time to come see us during our dining time. Chef Chang and staff truly understand meeting client needs. We are thankful to this entire group. 2) Adam and I Nyomen our service staff in the Platinum Dining room-early table 609. This is where we ate the majority of our meals and these individuals did an exceptinal job. Regardless of what was requested (crazy or not), and we requested some crazy things, they always met our requests with a smile and great service. These two individuals made our dining experience very memorable from the food ordered to the dancing in which our grandchildren participated. 3) Gemma and Mae, our cabin attendants. Gemma always greeted us pleasantly every day and kept our cabin with everything we requested. From ice, towels, soap and questons about the ship she accomodated all our needs. She and Mae made up incredible towel animals each morning and also surprised us one evening with what I thought was a man on our bed (Just Gemma and crew working with bath towels). While all aspects of our cruise were great; these are the individuals on the cruise that insured our experience was exceptional and memorable. Many thanks!

Exceptional dining room staff and crew!!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by jniles14

Three things made this an exceptional cruise:

1) Chef Chang and Staff (I apologize for not remebering the staff names).

3) Gemma and Mae, our cabin attendants.

Many thanks!