Carnival Vista Cruise Review

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Bombmommy

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

We selected the Vista because we wanted to try a newer ship. There was so much to do, to little time to do it all. We tried Fahrenheit 555, it was fabulous! The MDR was the usual Carnival experience. We didn’t have time to do or see all that was offered on the ship. I watched a short documentary at the IMAX. I was disappointed they didn’t have real popped popcorn. They did however have it for the Dive in movie on the Lido. His was the first time we didn’t see a comedy show. I loved the Skyride! I slipped and fell in the Lido Market Place, the carpet that leads into the market place by Guys Burgers was soaked. I have a badly bruised tailbone so I wasn’t able to do all that I had wanted to. In all, the ship was beautiful, it has issues with the flow and elevators took forever. We took the stairs a lot, until I fell. Embarkation was easy, debarkation was confusing to say the least. Public restrooms were clean and staff were always cleaning and wiping down public areas.

Bombmommy's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8281

The cabin seemed smaller than our previous sailings, nevertheless our Steward Rodrigo was fabulous. He attended to our needs, our room was always tidy and clean

Cave-Tubing

Bruce was absolutely fantastic at providing local history on our bus trip to the river. Kent was our cave guide, he was also amazing and knowledgeable.

View All 375 Cave-Tubing Reviews
Chacchoben Mayan Ruins

Your guide was awesome, he provided history about the area, he passed around pamphlets on the indigenous species, ancient Mayan culture, etc. The ruins were amazing

View All 418 Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Reviews
Cozumel

I did have snorkeling booked but had to cancel because I fell onboard the ship. I got a full refund. We walked around the port and did light shopping. I was disappointed that I wasn’t able to snorkel, this was the excursion I was looking forward to the most.

Bombmommy