3. Adventure of the Seas
This ship was a little older than some of the other ships but it was overall a nice looking ship. The embarkation went really smoothly and disembarkation went as well as could have been expected for a suite customer. This is an older ship so if you want all the bells and whistles you may not get them on this ship. I loved the shows they provided on the ship they had a little bit something for everyone. My stateroom attendant as well as the dining room staff in the Saphire dining hall were excellent. I ate breakfast in Giovanis restaurant and that was excellent also. I did not really care for the food in the Windjammer. I enjoy the ports and shore excursions most notably Toppers Rhum in St. Maarten. That place was awesome. Depending on where the ship traveled too would be my decision if I traveled on this ship again.

Good Cruise

Wfryer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 1260
It was okay for a Grand Suite. A little dated but not too bad.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins