3. Carnival Freedom
We chose this cruise because of our sons birthday and this was our first cruise over 7 days. 6 Weeks prior to this our son broke his femur and therefore was not moving as well as normal. After returning we wish we would have postponed. He was unable to do the shore excursions we had pre-booked due to his mobility issues. The excursions desk staff were awesome in helping us find excursions that he could do and we did have fun. We enjoyed the shows and the music entertainment throughout the ship. We spent a good bit of time in Red Frog Pub. The comedians on this sailing weren't as good as others we have seen on Carnival but still pretty good. We mostly ate at the Buffet which was good and plentiful. My wife and I had been to Cozumel before though we did dock in a different area on this cruise. Previously we had docked at the Carnival owed shop area. No big deal. Montego Bay and Georgetown Grand Caymen were new ports to us and while Montego bay was lacking in the area around the port Georgetown was great. We probably would have had more fun had we postponed until our son was moving easier but it was still a fun trip.

Taking our son on his first cruise

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by Xtentions

We mostly ate at the Buffet which was good and plentiful.

Xtentions’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Freedom price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 8240
The cabin was clean and as always the balcony was awesome. I love looking out over the water with the wind on me.
Spa Deck Balcony Cabins