3. Oasis of the Seas
the staff of the oasis of the seas done so well when the virus was on the ship.They treated everyone so well we missed 2 ports of call as wasn't allowed off the ship as for the virus which couldlnt be helped. the staff were amazing I will still sail with royal carribean well done all entertainment was great ;cabin was brilliant,dining was1st class food couldn't fault it at all. I really enjoyed the cruise my daughter enjoyed herself aswell this was her 4th cruise as it was mine too. hoping to cruise again next year where too we havnt decided .as ive said once well done royal carribean for all you done . all drinks like cocktails I really enjoyed the staff are very good making them.we stopped at Labbadee which was nice port of call plenty to do the ship staff done food for all the people sailing which was 10 out of 10 very impressed looked after us all very well.

Very impressed