3. Grandeur of the Seas
We chose this cruise because of the destinations. We book travel every year during the winter months. This was a very good cruise. There were only two things that would have made this cruise better. A hard closing shower door vs the old and not secure curtain. Every day we would have to fight with it and I'm a small woman. There's no reason to know a shower curtain that intimately. Secound was the hamburger quality. My several attempts to eat it were disgusting. There was gristle & fat all through out it. I've gone on other cruises that have (Guy Fierri) burger places on them and they're STELLAR! With hamburgers, then lasagna, meatballs, and the many other dishes that had hamburger in them, they SERIOUSLY need better quality beef. The shows were Amazing. Our cabin steward was AWESOME!! The one day I was sea sick and he told me that he's around all day long in the hallway if I needed anything. Would I go on Royal Caribbean again, Yes but probably closer to my destination (like out of Florida).

Grandeur of the Seas Review

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by CrisNTodd

CrisNTodd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 3V 3029
Our cabin steward was AWESOME!! He even told me when I was sea sick that he was in the hallway all day so I should let him know if I needed anything. He kept our room spotless and stocked with everything we needed.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins